Our Blogs Infiltrated!!!
Anyone else notice that your blog has been infiltrated by a search engine called onemillionsearch.com that is using your posts as their own personal free advertising? Notice all those words they link to their website on your blog with the double underline and differing colors? Is anyone else seeing this?
I felt really violated and found out how to block them! No one should have the right to infiltrate our blogs for their own free advertising purposes, plus making each post look tacky with all those stupid links glaring you in the face! If you can't tell, I was more than a little miffed at this.
Oh and not to mention the ANNOYING LOUDMO advertising pop ups! If anyone else is getting these, I just found out how to get rid of them!
First go to My Computer, then Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs.
Remove FLV Direct Player, and LoudMo Contextual Ad Assistant.
I found the instructions when I googled what to do, and I am so happy now! So in case anyone else is having similar problems, hope this helps!
I felt really violated and found out how to block them! No one should have the right to infiltrate our blogs for their own free advertising purposes, plus making each post look tacky with all those stupid links glaring you in the face! If you can't tell, I was more than a little miffed at this.
Oh and not to mention the ANNOYING LOUDMO advertising pop ups! If anyone else is getting these, I just found out how to get rid of them!
First go to My Computer, then Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs.
Remove FLV Direct Player, and LoudMo Contextual Ad Assistant.
I found the instructions when I googled what to do, and I am so happy now! So in case anyone else is having similar problems, hope this helps!
Comments
Hopefully I don't have this issue, but thanks for the info just in case:)