And all the pretty blossoms






My bulbs blossomed this year. Another miracle, another piece of heaven.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anne said…
Oh what beautiful flowers and an adorable Miss Edyn, too! Love the pics!
Shawn and Tasha said…
Can I borrow Edyn to help beautify things around here too? You're making me so excited for SPRING!:)
Jen said…
Oh my goodness- Gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
Yay! And they're so pretty :) I need to learn how to garden... Want to teach me?
Lisa said…
Love it! I need you to help me plant some flowers. Is it too late? Will they still grow if I plant now? (Sigh) I need help.
Kara Jones said…
i am learning that blog frog is a bunch of bologna. I have been without a computer for almost a month now, just got back to the blog world, and yours says i visited 7 hours ago?? I was in the middle of work, haven't visited cyber space for days. weird.
The blossoms are lovely.

Popular Posts