Eedy's Big Sisters

Smack in the middle of happiness!

Eedy's dreams have come true, she has not one, but TWO big sisters!

Alexia and Dakota!

Kind of, I mean, they just come over to play and eat on the weekdays...
But that's better than nothing! :) And they love to share and teach Eedy how to do things with them.
Like eat lots of pretzels. :)


These are the cute twins I have been blessed to nanny this year. I couldn't be more lucky to nanny such cute, smart, kind girlies that love Eedy like their own little sister.

Comments

Jaron & Abby said…
okay that is so cute! Those girls remind me of Livs with those glasses and of course Edyn is one of the prettiest little girls ever.
Jen said…
That's awesome you have the opportunity to nanny.
Anonymous said…
Those are the twins? How cute!!! They look so sophisticated in their little glasses B-)
Kristen said…
They are the sweetest girls ever! All of them. What's the sign for "cute"? Will you tell them I think they are?

Popular Posts