And the chromosome winners are...


X&Y!!!

Read the second one... gotta love Dr. Holmes' humor!!!

Looks like I'm gettin' a new little boy to love on. So excited. ;) My due date has also been moved from July 18th, to July 7th... hmmm, 7/7/11, kinda fun, but I doubt he'll come on time, if he's anything like his older sis. (But hopefully it won't be a week and a half late!)

The way he put it, "There's no doubt, something's sticken out!" hehe
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Yeffinerp said…
Congrats, Craig and Jordy!!! I am voting for 7/9/11 :-) That's cool too, right? I want him to be born on my birthday!!!! Love ya.

Jenny
Jen said…
Yay! Congrats!!!!!
Kara Jones said…
so cool! Jordyn! you're havin' a little baby boy- Dr.Holmes is a funny fella, -if you are not planning on being induced, don't worry about the due date, I wish I wasn't as nervous as I was when Lennox sailed past his due date, I should've known it's impossible to be pregnant forever, they'll come. I can always take you to bootyquake to get things going!
granny said…
Congratulations! You'll have as many kinds as Brigham!
Shawn and Tasha said…
Congrats again Jordyn! So excited for you guys to get to experience the joys of boys- it's an adventure every day!:)


p.s. You're doc is hilarious.:)
Anonymous said…
congrats! yay for weenies!
Diana said…
Congrats! Boys are lots and lots of fun. I should know... Make sure you have some good running shoes though. ha ha
That it one good humor doctor! I am so excited for you! Way to go X & Y!
Lisa said…
Annie's Birthday is 7-6-07 we just missed 7-7-07. That is the only way I remember. So cool that they moved you up, it always seems to go the other way. You will love having one of each, so fun. I will start getting some hand-me-downs ready.
Love ya
Anne said…
Congrats Jordyn, that's wonderful! Little boys are so fun and he's going to be adorable, whatever day he arrives!

Popular Posts