Dowdy Photo Shoot

My Peach Photography is proud to present:
1
THE DOWDY'S as MY first family photo shoot!
2
It was pretty intimidating, but I am so glad they were courageous enough to ask a beginner!
3
I learned a lot from this opportunity and would like to thank this wonderful family for taking a chance on me...
4
5
6
7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

Of course, they are, after all,... my extended family... haha. Still glad they took a chance on me!

So what do ya think? I am open for constructive criticism here...

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Love love love them! Especially number 1. I like the pose and the editing.
Jen said…
#1 is my fav & then the one with the kids up against the brick building.
Great job! Such a great talent. Glad you are running with it:)
Natalie said…
Hi, Jordyn...this is Natalie (Nielson) Olsen...remember me? We went to Mountain View together! :) I was so excited to see your blog through Jen Ray's! I have often wondered how you were, and I haven't seen you in forever. How are you!?

natalie_nielson@hotmail.com, our blog is private, but I'd love to add you to it! :)
Anonymous said…
Wow! You did a really good job, Jordyn :) Those are very cute and everyone looks so natural. They look great :)
Shawn and Tasha said…
Good job Jordyn! What a fun place to take the pix too. Are you going to be in Portland any time soon?:) haha
Jordyn Perkins said…
I wish Tash! ;) I would so love to be up there!

Thanks for all your sweet comments, I really appreciate it. (all of you!)
Kara Jones said…
I am not a reliable source of criticism, my eyesight has gotten way bad with this pregnancy. I didn't realize blurred vision would be a symptom of pregnancy but I guess so...and no, everyone was in the dark. After my miscarriage in the fall I didn't say anything to anyone until I knew what I was having and felt like things were more in the "clear"
take that back my friend Brooke knew, I puked in a newspaper bag on her front lawn. other than that no one knew. I don't know what Kendra's disappointed about either, funny girl I am gonna have to call and ask...
Jordyn Perkins said…
seriously your eyesight is so bad you can't say whether or not you like the photos, but you can see my comment on your blog? HAha. By the way, I know what can help you, it has totally helped my eyes. Glad I wasn't the only in the dark.
Jordyn, this is it, it is your thing.. I did not know you were doing this, but now that I have seen it I believe it is Just Perfect for you!
I know your eye for fashion is amazing, and it is the same way for photos, you an eye for each scene! Great job, I am very proud!
Jordyn, I love the pictures!! They are so cute and creative, how fun to do something like that. That's what I would love to do someday. Looks like everything is going well for you, you look great and your cute little family. I know I dont blog that much any more, I would like to change that. Everytime I sit down at the computer, I get so antsy and feel like I need to be doing something else. One day. Cute blog!

Popular Posts