ANNOUNCING...

The newest member of the Perkins family...

This little angel put me through one of the most intense experiences of my life!
And he is so worth it!


A big thank you to the most amazing hubby in the world. He is my life-saver, the most incredible coach and my greatest support, not to mention the love of my life.
I could not have done it without him.

And my sister-in-law Melissa was an amazing doula! (And massage therapist!)
Thanks so much for being there for me sis!
I could not be more blessed with family! (Larry and Lissa were there for me and Brig too, but left before the pic!) Words cannot express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for the amazing family that surrounds me. How am I so lucky as to be born into, and then marry into, the most amazing families!? And then to be able to create my own is just heaven on earth.



Eedy adores her new baby brother. She came in and sat next to me and said,
"Oh! He's so cute! Can I pet him?" And she has been an angel to him since.
(SO happy about that ;)

Brigham Kimball Perkins
June 29, 2011, 6:03pm
7.15 lbs., 20.5 in.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Lisa Marie said…
Congratulations you guys!! He's so adorable. Good luck on your recovery.
Shawn and Tasha said…
Congrats again Jordyn & Craig! He's perfect!! You two create a beautiful heaven on earth. So happy for you guys.
Jen said…
Congrats!!!!
He is just beautiful!
granny said…
Oh he is just wonderful! Love his name.
Kara Jones said…
wow, that is quite the crowd in an L&D room, You are such a sport. You can tell little Brig has been heavily anticipated! I need to come smell him soon.
valabear said…
Congrats Jordyn!! He's beautiful.
Congratulations jordy! Brig is adorable!! And you look beautiful as well!:)
Diana said…
He's beautiful!! Love his name too. Hope you all are doing well. Little boys are so much fun!
I am so happy for you!! I am sure Edyn is suddenly such a big girl!! Enjoy your beautiful family!

Popular Posts