26 Snowflakes

Each year different from the last, with its own intricate, unique beauty, soon melted into memory.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY/JORDY!
Getting ready to head up north and celebrate in the snow...
How 'bout those awesome DI boots five sizes too big! Score!

And a bini from Chile to match those baby blue eyes...
Priceless
Eedy and Mommy
This little family = best present of a lifetime.

Craig made my cake. (big smile) Lissa and Annie topped it off!
The rest of the Perkins clan didn't want to miss out on all the fun!
March 13th
How does one walk in these things?
Cutest Daddy Ever
Starting Mr. Snowman
Twig bow tie? Stylin', sleddin' snowman!
Time to kick back...
Read a good book...
Play with the cousins...
Eat some good stuff, and call it an adventure!

And cherish the entertainment all the way home...
a very happy birthday to me :)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jaron & Abby said…
Happy brithday Jordyn! It looks like it was so fun!
Jordyn, you make me laugh! Oh by the way I dont know if I said anything, but Happy Belated Birthday! You are beautiful! Yes, I did finally try to get caught up with my blog. Believe it or not, I still have lots to do. Doing a little at a time so that I am not to overwhelmed with the project. I always tell myself once I get caught up I will be able to keep going. For some reason it never works out that way, one day I will master the art.
Happy, Happy birthday to you! I love the pictures, those must have been some great memories!
Anne said…
Oh what a happy birthday! Edyn looks absolutely adorable in the hat, I love it!

Popular Posts