It's a Wonderful Life

Besides from being my all time favorite Christmas movie, it is also my mantra and motto, It's a WONDERFUL Life. Here are some reasons why:

It's Christmastime once more, and I got to hang my wreath by my front door...

MY front door... one of the greatest Christmas miracles for us this year is that we are, still in our home. Though miles we may roam, there is still no place like home.

This little girl blesses my life everyday with her giggles and games. From kissing her cheeks I could never refrain.

My husband, Craig who on fun-filled dates takes me, could never a sillier person make me.

As my EedyBelle dances to carols with a tree,

I can't help but feel so blessed to have this family.

There are cute Perkins grandkids smiling ear to ear.

And a daddy and baby that love to be near.

As I gaze at those I love, though in a world of struggle and strife,

I can't help but be reminded it truly is a wonderful life!
(Had to end the rhyme here... it is taking too much brain power... haha!)

EedyBelle after the tantrum... the calm after the storm. All she does is throw herself on the ground, it's pretty funny, but I am trying not to let her see me laugh at it anymore...

This is the first time my mom's whole family has been together in... almost a decade! And how blessed we are to have each other! We all came together to celebrate my cousin Brett's farewell to serve in Canada, Kyle's call to Connecticut, and just finally being all together!

Families in order: Dowdy, Hardison, Dykstra, Kimball/Perkins, Laver
How I LOVE this family!
The first family picture we've taken in over 4 years! Wow, its about time. ;)

I feel most blessed for the birth, life, death and resurrection of our Savior. HE is the one true reason that I have so much joy, without Him, nothing else would matter. Because of Him, I have the blessings I have, and can really say
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Lisa Marie said…
Hey, I just saw a post you did on Jen Ray's blog. Thought I'd say hi. I didn't know you guys got married! I'd love to follow your blog, mine is private so if you'd like an invite I'm going to need your email address. Send it to me at
lisa dot stonehocker at yahoo dot com.
Lisa Frandsen Stonehocker -If you don't remember me, we went to MV together... I'm sure my picture will ring a bell if the name doesn't :)
LaNell said…
It was fun seeing your aunts and their families. I haven't seen some of them since I got married.
Shawn and Tasha said…
Merry Christmas Jordyn! Love all the pictures. You have such a darling family.

ps Aren't the tantrum's the best?:) Enjoy them while they're still "cute" tantrums and you can laugh.:) Love that little girl of yours!:)
Kirtlyn was looking at these with me and kept saying, "Oh look, Edyn is not a baby in that picture!"
She is just so surprise that Edyn couuld dare to grow up while we are away!:)
I hope you are enjoying every minute!
Diana said…
Such a cute poem and pictures! It is a wonderful life. I'm so glad to still have your cute little family as neighbors.
SARA said…
I love your pictures! Looks like you had an amazing Christmas! Miss you and Love you!!

Popular Posts