Perkins Clan Plaid

Edyn came walking out of our room with the Perkins' Clan Plaid on... namely Craig's flannel pants. She seriously did wrap them around her like that.
How we love this little Scottish lassie.
Anyone looking for incredibly awesome REI hiking boots? Size 8, just a little too narrow for me. Let me know if you're interested.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jaron & Abby said…
Okay Jordyn she is so cute! I can't wait to see her again! We come back to AZ this Sat. I can't wait. We'll have to come over to see you guys a lot this brake.
She's a doll. And I love your background. So fun!
Jen said…
If I hiked I'd be all over them- Then again, I have jumbo feet, so scratch that- I'm a 9.
The closest i get to hiking is in the parking lot of Walmart:)

Popular Posts