Christmas 2009



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Kara Jones said…
see you later this week. cute fam pics. I like whatever it is that's going on with your hair color.
Kara Jones said…
P.s. my laptop finally uploaded all the pics from your Yosemite post. Awesome. Heavenly Father is so impressive, great work capturing all the postcard quality photos, the one of your parents holding hands is adorable. Hope my butt is as small as Neena's when I'm that age.
Anne said…
Love the top photo especially- so cute!
Jaron & Abby said…
are you kidding me jordyn! she is gorgeous! I can't wait to see her. what are you and craig doing tomorrow night?
Brooke said…
What a great pic of your family! Hope you guys had a super fun Christmas!
Anonymous said…
Love you guys! And I love your pictures :) However, you should have put up those "special" ones of Craig ;)
Perfect pictures, perfect family!

Popular Posts