Savor the Firsts along the way...
This was my BEST (not to mention first) Mother's Day EVER! EedyBelle fell asleep on the way home from Nana and Papa's holding the balloon Haley gave me. SO CUTE!
She loved the balloon!
Could there ever be a better gift in all of life than the love of a little child (and wonderful husband)?! never
Me and my girl. It doesn't matter what trials I must pass through, as long as I have this little love by my side and my hunky hubby. I feel so blessed.
Thank you Craig for giving me an absolutely wonderful and memorable Mother's Day, and for making me feel so special, everyday. I love you.
She loved the balloon!
Could there ever be a better gift in all of life than the love of a little child (and wonderful husband)?! never
Me and my girl. It doesn't matter what trials I must pass through, as long as I have this little love by my side and my hunky hubby. I feel so blessed.
Thank you Craig for giving me an absolutely wonderful and memorable Mother's Day, and for making me feel so special, everyday. I love you.

Comments
Happy 1st Mother's Day!
But it IS new to me (us) that you're a "mom". Glad to hear it was a good one. Happy Belated Mother's Day :)
Cute pictures! Your baby is darling :)