Thanks from the Grump

I can't believe I let myself even touch my blog that late... and in that mood.

Thank you for your words of encouragement and for giving me a good, blunt jolt of reality, with love.

No one could embarrass me more than I embarrass myself.

You are wonderful, thank you, love you.

Grumps is sorry.

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL You are too funny! It wasn't all that bad, really. Everyone has a low point :)
And I don't care if you were talking to me or not. It was true. I can handle the truth. I need to do better. No worries. Love you always!
Kristen said…
Hey Ms. Grumps, I love your blog. I try to comment when I can, but sometimes have to move on to other things. Like, for instance, this morning I was about to comment on your previous post when Daren called and asked if I could go sit with my mom in the emergency room (she'll be fine). I know I can't use that excuse everytime - I'll have to come up with some others (haha, kidding), but I want you to know I enjoy reading your blog. It always makes me smile (even when you're grumpy). So just know that at least one person is smiling when she reads your blog, even if she doesn't comment.
I decided at the beginning of my blog that, as appreciated as they are, comments were not necessary. I'll take what I get and not throw a fit, haha. I'm just proud of myself for recording a small part of my life in any form. Yay me! Oh, and yay you, too!
Brooke said…
I really don't think you need to feel bad about it at all. I think you were right. It's great to feel supported. Everybody wants that. Anyone can take a second to comment. It's a great and easy way to be a good friend.
Lisa said…
Jordyn, I love you, you are so cute, I feel the same way but often find myself not commenting as much as I should. Really who are we blogging for?
Hey Jordyn it's Emily,
I saw your blog on Kara's. Your lil girl is so cute! Hope all is going well for you. It's funny because at the time you don't think you are thought of, it just might not be the people you are thinking of that are thinking of you. Have a happy blogging day.

Popular Posts