
Some cool building in inner city Seattle!

Hang on Honey!


It's the Aurora Bridge Musical starring, Red the Frisbee... he always has to steal the show!


We just can't go anywhere without our Jake and Sarah! Joined at the hip we are. :)

Another attempt at being artsy... haha! Ok, well I easily impress myself. I call it, Grass by the Troll.

After we visited the Fremont Troll we went to this park overlooking the bay and the Seattle skyline and ate sandwiches, played frisbee (of course), and watched kites flying in the breeze!


My last futile attempt at getting Craig to 'smile normally'! HAha! I'll take it!

That night we met up with our friends from AZ, the Franzens! We had a great time with them, thanks James and Lisa!

Craig's trophy after his last basketball game! Isn't it perdy?

Seriously, it's perdy gross. :) Poor guy, now he really is Craig the Cripple! HAhaha!

My first REAL cheesecake! I have this thing for oreos at the moment. And yes, it was delish!

Flower's first newborn outfit I've ever bought! It was too cute, I really couldn't resist, and only $5! This just might be her coming home outfit! It makes it even more real! I can't believe she'll be here in a month and a half!!!
Comments
Love ya!