Snoqualmie Falls, San Juan Islands & more ADVENTURES!

The Washington Ferry we took to the San Juan Islands. I thought it was a cool bench! Craig the Candyman! If only I could make Hot Tamales and Shock Tarts.... The view entering Friday's Harbor on the San Juan Islands. Kirk and Christie Merrill offered to show us around the San Juan Islands! Here we are on the Washington Ferry on our way to the San Juan Islands. Me and my stud of a hubby. What a hunk. :) A view of Mt. Baker from the island. The sign says it all I guess! Still San Juan Island, this is where we found Popeye the Harbor Seal! He was apparently full and did not want Craig's generous offering of a Gobstopper...
The Merrills took us out on their sailboat on Lake Washington! It was awesome! Craig loved climbing all over the top of the boat tying stuff down, in fact he loves doing anything that displays a risk of falling... :) We didn't have time to see Bill Gate's house, but apparently it is on Lake Washington. Hmmm... Snoqualmie Falls! Little fishermen off to the right... Taste the Rainbow.... Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can... HAha! Rock = Risk = MUST CLIMB! Seattle Temple! Renewing our vows at Snoqualmie Falls... it was just too tempting! Jake was our guest, Sarah our photographer. Sorry family, next time. ;) That frisbee has followed us on every adventure... but alas, was laid to rest in the thick folliage of Snoqualmie... may it rest in peace.

Comments

Ah I love it! Man we really DO do A LOT of fun things! And we're going to have plenty more adventures this summer! :) I love the post! haha frisbee..Lay to rest!
Anne said…
Wow Jordyn, that looks awesome! You look so cute prego, too. I can't believe how beautiful it is there, though, not that July in Arizona isn't fab! :)
Jaron & Abby said…
Jordyn you're belly is so big! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going! It probably seems forever to you but I feel like you just told me you're prego. I'm also so sorry I keep meaning to call you and I would love to have a good excuse but really it is just that I'm lame. No it really is that everytime that I think about it I get distracted and then forget and then it I think about it again and it is 12 at night. So I'm sorry. Your pictures look so fun though. I wish Jar and I could go to Washington for dental school that would be awesome but I would feel blessed if he got in anywhere. Well tell me when you are having your baby shower. Send it to our house not the Perkins because Kathy never tells me when anything goes on or I find out at the last minute. Well I hope to talk to you soon. Love you guys.
Kara Jones said…
just about every picture is a postcard. glad you're enjoying a fabulously cool summer before dut dut dahhh... river rock breasts, puke in your hair, and a muffin top midsection. yet it's all worth it. you'll get a better bra, a new haircut, and your body back. promise.
Unknown said…
Oh,
reminds me of when we went up there and saw the falls. So amazingly beautiful. Oh, the days..........

Popular Posts