The Seattle Woodland Park Zoo! Craigy was SO excited to see the giraffes! He was a little overwhelmed... (HAha, he got the wheelchair ride because of his crippled ankle, he really is Craig the Cripple now!) I'm pretty sure he was acting there, he played the part rather well. He just turned his physical handicap into a mental one... oh man. He had the strength to monkey around a little! The tiger even made fun of Craig... Craig's favorite animals! He tried to call to his elk friends, but I guess they didn't remember their own language! :)


Carl S. English Jr. Gardens Salmon Locks Discovery Park Lighthouse Our awesome friends the Barnes and Salmons at the Ballard Locks! Craig playing on the beach with his cane... Craig feels really special at Walmart now, he gets to ride the scooter cart!

Comments

Stephanie said…
You are looking good! Hang in there!
Jordyn! Hey girl! Okay it's official.. I miss you!! My Mom said he saw Craig last night at a Vemma meeting. :( sniff sniff. Jake & I definately miss you little poopsies! And how was your shower?? I hope it was fantastic! Please post pix of it. And by the way, I'm so sorry I didn't text you back on Sunday! My phone has really taken a dive & it wasn't working all weekend. I borrowed one of the sales reps chargers so we should be good forthe rest of the summer. Keep your fingers crossed! Okay wow this should have been an email not a blog comment! haha Love ya!
Lisa said…
Nice Elk call Craig! You are a family of many talents. I Love that the pregnant lady had to push the wheelchair, nice.
Holly said…
i'm so excited your back!!!

Popular Posts