4th of July in Seattle!

Craig and me having a Fabulous 4th! Yes, lots and lots of FIREWORKS!!! Sarah and me showing some Fab 4th attitude... haha! Yep, Craig's right in the middle of it all! 'Hold on to your bu.. hineys!' Yet again, risk is = to boys like flies = butter... This is an EXAMPLE of some of the goods purchased. Ye-haw! Yes, it was kinda scary! But oh so fun.
We had a lot of 'creative geniuses' running around. hehe

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like you guys had a very fun 4th! Seriously, boys never quit being boys, do they?
Jaron & Abby said…
Jordyn your 4th of July looked so much fun! Crazy that you guys got so much, I wish I was there. I've always been a bit of a pyro. Hey I'm so sad I'm going to be in Ohio during your baby shower. Craig told me it was on July 28 and I'm in Ohio until the 30th. I'll just have to take you out to lunch and we can have our own baby shower. I wish I could be at your real one. I'm so sorry. I feel like a lame cousin. I'm pretty sure that this might be my 6th strike. Well I can't wait to see your cute belly Jordyn when do you guys come home?
Jaron & Abby said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaron & Abby said…
Oh I also wanted to ask what names have you guys been thinking of? You could caller her craigarina. :)
Shawn and Tasha said…
You pyro maniacs! haha:) I wish we could have gotten together that weekend. Looking at your pictures...hmm I think we were on opposite ends of the sound. Isn't it beautiful! Looks like you guys are havin' a ball!!:)
Neena said…
reminds me of rocky point fireworks one year. Lots of running and fun.
Neena said…
reminds me of Rocky Point beach fireworks. Lots of fire and running.
Mom
Hahaha That video of us running away laughing is hilarious!! haha man that was fun!

Popular Posts