Mt. Rainier National Park & Awesome Adventures


It is absolutely gorgeous here in Washington! And the best time to be away from Arizona's scorching summer heat! :) Seriously family, I'm thinking we should all re-locate... somewhere north!
Craig and I have had so much fun with our good friends Jake and Sarah Salmon! We always run to the store together, do dinners, plan dates, and have our Sunday adventures together! It has been sooo fun! Wish you were here family!



Old gas pump at the National Park Inn

Putting out the vibe at the National Park Inn... :)

Every road is a scenic drive! Giant trees!




Craig & Jordyn, Jake & Sarah in front of Mt. Rainier

We're working on Gustav....I mean Craig's modeling portfolio. You like? Bahahaha! Just couldn't resist. Man I love my hot goofball of a hubby!

Gorgeous waterfal in Mt. Rainier National Park

Um, it was safe.... :)

Sarah made Cowboy Soup! (aka Taco Soup)... Nom nom nom

Sarah and I making some rice for dinner! Love my little rice cooker! Cooking rice will never be the same for Sarah, I have corrupted her.

Sarah and I are so glad our little boys are such good friends! Craig and Jake are like brothers! We are so glad not to be the only single moms up here sometimes! HA

Sarah picked out her favorite cake for her birthday! Funfetti... oh yeah! We threw her a little party and had a blast! She is so cute and such a fun friend!

Party!

Craig and Jake take their cart wars to the produce isle! Go for the banana's Craig! Hurry! HAha

Mmmmm, slugs.... they really are everywhere. There's even something called 'Slug Fest' here! Craig's only regret that day was not bringing along some salt to season his sluggy buddies.

Craig and me in Cougar Park. It is so green! This was one of our Sunday adventure spots. (After church we (us and Salmons) go exploring... so much to see, so little time!)

Comments

Kristen said…
Wow Jordyn, your boobs are HUGE!!!

Love ya.
Holly said…
SISTER PERKINS!!!! oh my gosh!! i miss you so much!! I am so dang glad you have a blog! made my day hahhahaha welp. baby is lookin good ;)
Natalie said…
Hey girlie!! I am sure glad you are keeping an eye on the kids! lol
:) Really, the guys are having too much fun!

You look great and I am so glad that you guys are enjoying it up there!!
Anonymous said…
Hey Jordyn! Good to see your cute face. I just saw the link to your blog from Tasha's. You look so adorable preggo! E-mail me

julielesueur84@hotmail.com

and I will send you an invite to my blog since its private. Good luck with everything!
Miss Kendra said…
Nicely documented! It looks beautiful and I agree that we all should move north or way east. :)
Shawn and Tasha said…
First, AMEN! to everyone moving up to the beautiful northwest! Isn't it heaven on earth!!
2. Who knew Craig could be so funny? Those pictures were great!:)
3. Whoever Kristen is, her comment is hilarious.:) I guess one of the great perks to being prego.:) haha
Haha Well I sure loved this post! I'm all over it! :) just joking! It was fun looking at these pix!
Neena said…
My little girl is soo talented. Who knew she could cook! Wot, I mean the blog is so fun. Reminds me of when Helen and I hung out! Wot, I just can't stop, Please help. I miss you girl and my squishie. And even Craiger. I love the green, it's awesome! Haley and I are enjoying summer, she is the queen of the syncro team! Wot. Hurry home, I ..............am missing you all.
L
Mom
Anonymous said…
hi guys! found you through natalie & jason. looks like you guys are having so much fun! don't tell me you're not missing this heat, though! ;)
*jackson&allison*

Popular Posts