Seattle Summer!



This is a view from our back balcony in Washington! It overlooks a wetland forest habitat. So awesome! When we open our windows we hear birds and a chorus of frogs instead of the traffic off Broadway! Ha! Gotta love it!
Wow, I'm sure everyone's given up on our blog. I am still figuring out how to do this... wow, and I thought I was computer savvy. Ok, Craig and I are in Seattle for the summer selling security systems. It is gorgeous... don't know how they're going to get me off the plane when I have to go back to AZ. JK, family is enough of an incentive, don't worry. :) Craig is awesome, such a hard worker. I get to kick back and... do, whatever the heck I want! Dream come true actually. And trust me, I don't even know what being bored is. I've got tons to do! Flower keeps me company. :) HAha, that's right, "I shall call her squishy and she shall be my squishy." Thank you Dory... no, I will call her Flower... until I find a better name for my little girl. Poor thing, my whole family just calls her Squishy Flower now. We'll think of somethin'! ;)

Our bebe girl is due September 10th (ok, so early Sept. sometime. Either way she will share someone's b-day in the fam most likely!) Wow! Still can't believe we're havin' a baby! It is awesome to feel her move, and man is she a mover. Ok, lets see if I can get some pictures on this thang!

Comments

Miss Kendra said…
Yay! No I haven't given up on you. I'm so glad you posted and what a great due date! If that's where you're staying...how fantastic!
Jordyn Perkins said…
Oh yeah! That is the view from our back balcony in Washington! Ha! I know, she could share your b-day!
Shawn and Tasha said…
You're already in WA? No way??? I wanna come visit you.:) I'm so glad things are going well for you guys! I LOVE the pic of you and your Squishy Flower. That's so funny.:) Forget Disneyland ...Isn't the northwest the greatest place on earth! I can't seem to get enough of it.:)
Neena said…
You don't have enough to do woman. I can't wait till the kid comes. Love you tons. Your mother
Anne said…
Thanks for saying hello- I'm glad we found each other! You look so great with your little baby bump and I'm with Kendra on the great due date. :)

Hope you have a great summer- sounds like a lot of fun!
I'm so happy you have a blog! I have so much fun with mine! And you have gotten yours off to a GREAT start! You are such a fun girl! I'm so glad we're up here together!

Popular Posts