Walt Disney World 2008

I had the awesome opportunity to travel to Walt Disney World with my family to visit my brother, Chase, that was doing a semester there working for Disney and taking classes. He's awesome, he arranged the trip of a lifetime and all we had to do was buy a plane ticket.... oh so magical! Flower and I missed Craig, poor hubby had to stay in Seattle and work his tiny-hiny off while I got to have fun slimming my own by running around Orlando. Happiest place on earth, most magical by far, but when I finally got reunited with my honey, it didn't compare. :) Family equals true magical happiness.... but Disney sure isn't bad! Ha!

Comments

Shawn and Tasha said…
I had no clue about this post when I left my last comment. We must've been typing at the same time.:) What a fun trip! Don't forget about the hot date Chase will be going on when he gets back to AZ. Don't you love being the older sister!:) Oh, I miss you Jordyn!!!
Jordyn Perkins said…
Tash you are too cute! Miss you too! I've been trying to add pics and edit stuff on this blog since I haven't touched it since its creation....over 8 months ago? ANyway, frustrating! It won't upload pics for me right now and won't do slides for me! Ahhh! Hey, we need to meet up somewhere some Sunday! That is Craig's only day off... on the only day I get to be in a car since he has it the rest of the days! Let me know if you guys can do that!

Popular Posts