By the pricking of my thumbs...

something black, red and cuddly this way comes!!!!!!

Back to my roots... 30th Ward and family.
Papa and his precious lady bug Eedy.
(notice the real life cast/boot on Bridger! I swear he wears that 'costume' everyday! Orange is his favorite color...)
Who knew lady bugs, talking fish heads, and dragons all love cornbread muffins!?
Dragons and suns fans especially!
It's been a long night for fish head...

Love my fish head!
Superhero Uncle Brayde!
Hunter is a very sunburned nema hiker... (haha Hunter! I gave you a costume!)

I see.... I see an Auntie Haley that adores her lady bug niece...
Eedy finds a sister lady bug!
Went to the zoo to pick up our giraffe friend, Michelle..
And play with Roxy the ferocious lion!
Then it was off to the next party!
Then we saw this bizarre dragon swoop down to catch an unsuspecting giraffe in mid bite!
Oh Gran! Eedy loves you down to your bones!

We ended the night visiting Uncle Mark at Jason and Tatums for some more Halloween goodness! Dogs in a bun... Wha HA HA haaaaa!!!!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

This looks like the kind of blog that should be posted for halloween... you've got a gift!
Oh Jordan, I forgot my phone list, and I have not been able to call you! We are in Mesa until the end of the month, give us a call or leave a me a note on the blog.
I will send you the phone number on e-mail or something!
Natalie said…
Loved seeing all the fun Halloween pictures, Jordyn! :) What did you use to edit them all differently? Photoshop? Very cool!
Anonymous said…
Love what you've done with the pictures :) Thank you for letting me go out with you guys. We always have so much fun. It was a very good Halloween ;)
angela hardison said…
jordyn! it's been a while since i left a comment.

love your halloween costumes. eedy looks adorable.

i should have stopped by the 30th ward bash so i could visit with everyone :)
Yeffinerp said…
Ok, Jordy, I want to know how you made the pictures look like sketches! Loooove them!!!

Popular Posts