Drum Roll Please...


Eedy will be a big sister in JULY!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jaron & Abby said…
Congrats! Yay I can't wait to find out what you guys are having!!!!
Anne said…
Wow congrats! Hope you're feeling okay!
Jen said…
YAY!!!!! Congrats!
Natalie said…
How exciting, Jordyn!!Congratulations! :) Hope you are feeling well!
Lisa Marie said…
Congratulations!! I hope baby is treating you well so far.
Lori Allen said…
I hope this is NOT how you told your Mom! Congrats! Hope to see you soon. love you!
granny said…
I'm so happy for you! Congrats!
Yeffinerp said…
So happy for you, Jordy! I have tried to call you several times to congratulate you, but I never get you! I guess this will have to do.....love you!!!!

Jenny
Way to go guys!!
She already looks like a big sister, just knowing she is going to be one!
Anonymous said…
how exciting! congrats!!!
Nat & Tommy said…
CONGRATS!!! Were so excited for you! Your baby will have lots of close cousins to play with! :)
Anonymous said…
So excited! I wonder what you'll have....???
Shawn and Tasha said…
SO so exciting to even hear it again! I hope you're doing well Jordyn! Eedy is going to be such a good older sister.:)

Popular Posts