June's summer wind escapes the day and rests peacefully in memory..
Idaho/Wyoming fishing trip with Grandpa Kimball and the Kimball Klan!
Fontanell, Wyoming Reservoir
(Ugliest fishing hole on earth, but good fish!)
Gotta love that Haley girl!
Redneck Stud
Grandpa's lawn in Idaho Falls.
Cool Shades Baby
Eedy loves her Uncle Brayde and Bridger!
Grandpa Kimball surveying the chaos. We actually had the miracle of meeting last August. It is a long story, but we were all very excited to get to know our grandpa, and as overwhelmed as he must of been by all of us, you could tell he was really grateful to have this miracle happen in his life too. He has been through a lot, including being a green barret in the Korean and Vietnam War. I wish I had a tape recorder with me as he told me his stories! I need to do that.
Trout and Salmon anyone?
Eedy and I also got to pick apples with Michelle at her grandparent's apple orchard. What an awesome BFFFFFFFFFFF!
Then, brothers and cousins came over to help us move out of our lovely little home. Oh June, so much has gone into memory with you.



Comments
I hope everyone likes fish!
It is hard to see you leave Tiffany Square, it will not be the same with out you! I am sure there are great things in store, they are just hard to see!