My New Life
The video below is so very inspirational. Christian's amazing parents, the Nielson's, live in my ward. Stephanie and Christian did also for a short time, in which Craig and I were privileged to be Sunbeam teachers and teach their little Jane when she was between the ages of 3 and 4. They are an incredible family and an inspiration to all. Her example has strengthened my resolve to be the best mother I can be, and to see my role of being a wife and mother as a divine gift each and every day.
We will also be starting a 'new life' this next week as we lose our beautiful little home to short sale and move in with Craig's wonderful parents. While this is such a small challenge in contrast to the Nielsons, I have felt a great amount of love and strength from my Heavenly Father. He knows our struggles, great and small, and loves each of us with a love so deep and eternal our mortal minds cannot comprehend. I will forever be grateful for the knowledge that we are begotten sons and daughters of a loving, merciful, compassionate Father in Heaven, who is with us every step of our mortal journey, whether we acknowledge it or not. He knows the end from the beginning, He knows how to lead us home, and I am learning more and more each day to firmly and faithfully put my trust in Him.
"The gospel was given us to heal our pain, not to prevent it." ~ Bruce C. Hafen
"When you push against the boundaries of experience into the twilight of the unknown, the Lord will strengthen you. The beauty of your eternal soul will begin to unfold. ~ Richard G. Scott
We will also be starting a 'new life' this next week as we lose our beautiful little home to short sale and move in with Craig's wonderful parents. While this is such a small challenge in contrast to the Nielsons, I have felt a great amount of love and strength from my Heavenly Father. He knows our struggles, great and small, and loves each of us with a love so deep and eternal our mortal minds cannot comprehend. I will forever be grateful for the knowledge that we are begotten sons and daughters of a loving, merciful, compassionate Father in Heaven, who is with us every step of our mortal journey, whether we acknowledge it or not. He knows the end from the beginning, He knows how to lead us home, and I am learning more and more each day to firmly and faithfully put my trust in Him.
"The gospel was given us to heal our pain, not to prevent it." ~ Bruce C. Hafen
"When you push against the boundaries of experience into the twilight of the unknown, the Lord will strengthen you. The beauty of your eternal soul will begin to unfold. ~ Richard G. Scott
Comments