Butterfly Baby

It was just that kind of day.

Break out the butterfly costume.

Save Piglet.

Get the mail.

Summon all butterflies.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Love it. What a cute post idea. I love capturing everyday life.
Jen said…
Seriously what an adorable post.
Shawn and Tasha said…
I need me some Butterfly!:) How can you not have a great day with such a cutie like your Eedy!

I'm so sorry about your house... At least you have amazing in laws that are taking you in! I'm HOPING to possibly come visit the end of July with my boys, so hopefully I'll get to see your darling sweet girl for the FIRST (yes, first!!!) time ever.:)
Shawn and Tasha said…
OH oh oh...I almost forgot, what is your cousin's name that's serving in Winnipeg? Alicia had zone conference last week (?) and there's a picture I put up on her blog...I was trying to find him...that is if he's in it??

Miss you Jordyn!!!:)
Jaron & Abby said…
I love her! Summon all the butterflies! hahaha that is so funny!
Brooke said…
So cute! Love her outfit!
Shawn and Tasha said…
Hardison...k, I'll be sure to tell her again. She has a link to her blog on my blog (on the side-- "Alicia") or here is her blog too...
aliciac10.blogspot.com

Yay for awesome Canadian missionaries!!:) I think she must have been transferred today cause we didn't get a letter!!
Natalie said…
Such a cutie pie! One of the cutest butterflies I've ever seen! :)
Okay you have to be kidding me! She is sooo cute! Hahaha I'm dying looking at these pictures! Those are also such cute pictures of Craig with Edy!
Diana said…
This is so stinkin' adorable! We miss you guys already.
She is a naturally born butterfly! I see she is wearing your home made tutu-great job! There is nothing better than butterfly days!

Popular Posts