Want some summertime with that water?

This is where I left her with her Daddy, watching Baby Motzart and eating Cheerios while I went to the store... and this is where I found her when I came back (1 hour later), dead asleep, still in the bumbo. Craig just didn't want to ruin a good thing by letter her out I guess. :)
Edyn LOVES anything to do with water. Bathtime = happytime.
More fun times in the water! We had so much fun with Kendra & Carson, Kara & Gibson, and Lacy & Stetson! Thanks for having us over Lace!
Mush Dady Mush! Ahh, water, the only way to survive a Mesa summer.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Kristen said…
Oh, poor baby! She doesn't look very comfy in that first picture. But then again, babies (and my husband) can sleep anywhere.
Jen said…
Oh what a fun play date! We love the water over here too, but the pool is getting way too stinkin hot:(
Jaron & Abby said…
Don't you love it when husbands are such good babysitters!
Brooke said…
Man that little girl is growing up fast! Such a cutie!
LafeNLacy said…
I'm so glad we all got together! It was great to see you and Edyn. And that is a great picture of Stetson's shiner. :)
Diana said…
Thank goodness for water!! The picture of Edyn asleep is hilarious.
Shawn and Tasha said…
That pic of all you girls makes the AZ heat not sound so bad after all. Miss you Jordyn!
Kara Jones said…
What an honest photo. All of us new mom's barely bothering to pose our kids- what's the point?
Too bad we have zero photos from BBD & EnVogue. I was hoping to find one in the paper, we'd be easy to spot in the crowd ya know what i'm saying?
Looks like you guys have so much fun! Tell everyone I said hi! Tell Fricken Kara to give me a call!

Popular Posts