And days go by...

I can feel 'em comin' like a hand out the window in the wind... as cars go by, yeah its all we've been givin' so ya better start livin' right now, as days go by... oh and a wa hooo, hoo.... (Kieth Urban... oh yeah.)

That's my girl, smiles for miles. Gotta love it.



Breakfast at Cracker's with these lovely ladies was an awesome treat. Haley, Camille Paige, Whitney & Edyn, Aunt Eve, Aunt Jan, Mom, Aunt Annette and me. Can't get enough of being around these wonder women. :) Thanks again for breakfast Aunt Eve!

Look at that tongue! That is her favorite trick. It cracks me up. I can't get enough of this hilariously cute little cherub. I feel so very blessed. What a gift motherhood is, and being the wife to the most wonderful, handsome hubby doesn't hurt either. ;)
Posted by Picasa

Craig just taught me how to condense our videos so I can finally upload some! Edyn is walking, dancing, clapping, babbling, and being absolutely darling, hilarious, and well, ya know, I could keep going like any other baby-obsessed parent. The video of her face upclose is such a crack up, she is blowing bubbles, and, yeah, here I go again. The entirely child-obsessed parent I used to make fun of. (Didn't we all? Who knows what it is like 'til you got one of your own I guess. ;)

Comments

Jaron & Abby said…
She really is such a smiley baby! Livvy never smiled in pictures. Just now she is starting to smile when I tell her too.
Anonymous said…
hahahaha! I loved you telling her to "feel it, girl" in that last video :) Lol YOu already have her singing and dancing. She def get's that from you. I love it! Too cute. Miss you a lot. Hope to go home soon. Love you!
Lisa said…
I love the bubbles, that is a great trick!
Shawn and Tasha said…
These little babes just steal our hearts from the first moment, don't they? You are such a cute mommy Jordyn...I love seeing your love for this adorable little girl! Miss you!
Oh goodness she is so cute! That tongue picture was amazing.. I've got to see that in real life! I love how her belly sticks out so far in those videos! haha she is so kissable!
Jen said…
Oh I love crackers & I swear it's the perfect girl date place:)

Edyn's smiles are just too cute!
perkiwindy said…
so...how DO you condence videos? :)
Brooke said…
That little girl is turning one soon! Can you believe it! She sure is a sweetie!

Popular Posts