Totally fun Tootsies!

Haha, don't you love that Edyn's foot looks just as big as mine here! Thanks to Auntie Annie for Edyn's first pedicure! And to Lavern's for my first pedicure this year!!! (I went out on a limb with the pattern, and now it bugs me that it really isn't a true pattern... and the blue diamonds look black... que sera!) It has seriously been a full year since my last, I thought it was time to celebrate a little that this pedicure wasn't meant to look pretty in sturrups. Eeee!
How I love this girl. This is the first picture of Edyn that has truly reminded me of one of my own baby pics. Hmmm....
Oh boy, she knows it. Too cool for school.... haha!
This is one of the two bows that I've ever made. Thank you RS Enrichment activity! Love the outfit, thanks to Kristin and Brielle!!! Love the girly, thank you to a loving Father in heaven.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Shawn and Tasha said…
Love the toes, love the bows, love the girl.

Some day you'll have to remind me how to do all of that girlie whirlie stuff.:)
Lacey T said…
Hey! I'm glad you found me! Your daughter is so cute. And seeing Craig's face brings back many memories from elementary school. Glad you two are doing well!
Jen said…
Are you creating a Diva? Uh Oh:)
She is just too cute, how can you not pamper her.
Hey Craig! How are you buddy? I'm glad you found me. Looks like you've got a great little family going. Things are good from my end. Living in Portland, OR and loving life. What are you up to these days? Why don't you drop me an email, I couldn't figure out how to email you through this thing... giovarelli@aol.com. Hope to hear from you!
Lisa said…
she is so dang cute, I love that age. I love you guys!
It's so much fun to be the mom with the baby girl!
I am sure she will grow-up sweet and precious like
you!!
Anonymous said…
Those are too cute! And I loved the tootsies ;) IT's amazing how crafty you get when you are home. It brings out your domestic charm...lol or whatever you'd call that. Anyways, you're a cute mom ;) Naturally!
Kara Jones said…
you gotta fire your nail lady. Edyn's are cute, you should've asked for a do-over. The paint job just didn't do the foot justice.
it's called comments people!
How fun! I love pedicures and I love painting Mcky's toes, not so good at taking pics of them, but for the 4th I did firecrackers on them, it was fun and very time consuming. I love the bow you made, that your cute lil girl is wearing, I wish I could make stuff like that, I guess I am to lazy though. I just buy them, hey do you sell them?

Popular Posts