Spring Sunshine

I am so grateful to have been blessed to be in our little home long enough to see the cheery pink blossoms adorn my beloved peach tree one more time. Craig gave me my peach tree for my 23rd birthday and has since called me his 'peach'. What a cute hubby. :) It has been one of my most favorite gifts. I love trees. Especially flowering fruit trees.


Need something to really bring the sunny side of life back in your day? Well, this little girly gives me all the sunshine I could ever ask for. (Along with her dreamy stud of a daddy.)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jen said…
I love popcorn trees :)
& her smile is so precious!!!
kemra said…
Seriously, I could just eat her! She is darling!
Yeffinerp said…
She is SOOOO darn cute! And beautiful. Just perfect.
Luke & Shawnie said…
Oh my goodness! she is such a doll! she is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! love you! we should have cousin day for our birthdays!!
annieeperkins said…
ooooohh my goodness Jordy!!! She is the cutest little girl ever!! I miss her so much! And you too!! Love you!

Popular Posts