If you can't have chocolate...
Have LEMON MERANGE!
When Edyn was about 3 weeks old I found out that the reason she was so colicky was because she didn't like it when I ate chocolate (among other things). (Thank you Dr. Cabey) Soooo, I have found other means in which to satisfy my cravings....
This past week I made a lemon merange pie... and ate it ALL! Nom nom nom...
Surprised?
Jordyn's most recent lesson on motherhood:
A slice of pie a day keeps the hormones at bay. :)
When Edyn was about 3 weeks old I found out that the reason she was so colicky was because she didn't like it when I ate chocolate (among other things). (Thank you Dr. Cabey) Soooo, I have found other means in which to satisfy my cravings....
This past week I made a lemon merange pie... and ate it ALL! Nom nom nom...
Surprised?
Jordyn's most recent lesson on motherhood:
A slice of pie a day keeps the hormones at bay. :)

Comments
I'm glad it satisfies the cravings.
(Lady would be in the square mile of Center-Country Club & University -Brown. Thanks for keeping you eye out for her if you are in this area)
I'm SOOO bummed I didn't get to see you while we were in AZ. Man, I was really wanting to love on that cute little girl of yours. Miss you!