Dental Drama

I have been blessed most of my life with fairly healthy pearly whites, but I am starting to wonder if the blessing meter has expired on that one. This past month my back mulars have been acting up when I eat something sweet. And by acting up I mean screaming at the top of their lungs (if such a thing were possible). I have some fillings back there that I got when I was about 12 or so and I am terrified that my teeth are being invaded once again! I find myself more readily agreeing with the so called 'wives tale' that babies leach your calcium and can effect the health of your teeth. I would just call up the dentist but... my dental insurance got offended when I left my job and it then decided to leave me. (Ok, just humor me with that one... I tend to crack myself up more than anyone else! HA)
SO, I need some advice. Anyone out there have info on what kind of dental insurance to get?
~Troubled Toothy
Comments
Good luck!
As far as the insurance goes....We have Aetna dental, and it is pretty good. Still have to pay about $75 per filling, sometimes $90, but that's better than the $250 the dentist charges! (Cleanings are free, of course, with the insurance.)