Twilight

Yes, out of the minions that read the Twilight series, I was one of them. Really you're not surprised? :) Thanks to my sister-in-law, Kristin, we got tickets for the opening night and had a great time with the theatre full of Edward-loving ladies. It was a fun time, good movie, but you know you can never beat the book. It was also my first girls night out without Edyn! She got to have a daddy-daughter night!


Comments

Holly said…
love love LOVED that movie!! i too went opening night :)
How fun! Did you all love it? My Mom and I took my little cousins and saw it & loved it! :) But your so right, definately not as good as the book! P.S. did you get my email? I lost your cell #!
Jen said…
Hey-
I love finding people i know:)
You look amazing & your little girl is so beautiful.
KIT
perkiwindy said…
What a bunch of HOT HOT mammas seeing a HOT HOT movie!!
Kara Jones said…
This whole Twilight movement is just so sad. That's right, I'm a hater.

Popular Posts