names and blessings


Brigham Kimball Perkins
Was blessed by his Daddy, Grandpas and Uncles when he was about 3 months old. He is such a giant spirit in a little body, I can feel it.   He is my little Nephi. 



He has had to deal with a lot of pain since his birth, it has been hard. Severe acid reflux keeps him up and in severe pain most days, as well as an immature GI tract and he can't sleep for more than 20-30min at a time. It has been rough to say the least, lots of tears from both of us, but oh how I love this little man of mine. He has a strength and compassion that I can feel. He is such a sweet boy and we pray we will get through this soon so we can see him smile more. (And maybe sleep again.)



Then there's Eedy the fish. This is her favorite thing to do. And honestly anything is her favorite with Papa.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts