6 years to forever plus 27 years young = bliss


Craig and I had a much needed getaway for our 6th Wedding Anniversary! Hard to believe it was that long ago.
I can hardly believe I'm already 6 months along. I love the 2nd trimester!

Sedona was gorgeous, with popcorn trees in full bloom, towering red rock cliffs, and mystic healing vortexes on every corner... haha!


I turned 27 on March 13th, this is the Perkins Party for me and Windy's mom, Joy. I made a chocolate peanut butter bunt cake with vanilla buttercream frosting... needed more peanut butter chips... mmmmm...

I am so glad for this new stage of life, so happy to feel the little life growing inside me, and so grateful for the sweet in life admist the bitter.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jen said…
Yay for getting away!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!

You are such a cute glowing prego, i love it! :)
You are just Beautiful Jordyn!! You are one of those people that grow younger of the years!
I am so glad you got away for a while. Nothing like a little time with your honey!!
granny said…
Hey! So fun to see pictures of you and your cute family. Love you!
Shawn and Tasha said…
You are simply beautiful. Love your cute baby bump.:)

Popular Posts