Merry Christmas to All!


This was my fun big Christmas project. A couple of my awesome brothers, Hunter and Bridger, were kind enough to be my camera and monkey men. One to push the button once I set up the camera and shot, and the other to make Edyn laugh. It was awesome, and free! As fun as it would have been to have a professional photographer, homemade Christmases are sometimes the most memorable. ;) Let me know what you think!

Neigh!!!


















Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jen said…
LOVE THESE!!!!! You guys are so cute :)
Shawn and Tasha said…
LOVE them! You have such a beautiful family, and you my dear are STUNNING Jordyn!! I can't wait to see the new addition!:)
Miss Kendra said…
Nice work! Such pretty pics. I especially like the naturalness of the last one. Looks like fun!
Diana said…
Love these pictures!

Popular Posts