Shoes vs. Jammies


Eedy did not want to part with the day and trade in her shoes for jammies... at least not to Mommy. ;)

Thanks Auntie Michelle! Glad she has someone she can trust with her shoooes!

(weird intro... I was telling Michelle the kayaking story where Craig and I almost died... but that's for another time!)

Comments

Neena said…
oh, my cute baby (ies). Are my girls alike or what. For the Love of shoes.
Anonymous said…
I LOVE this video! Eedy looks so adorable :)

PS: if you change the url height & width this fits your blog page better. change the width to 425 and the height to 344 so that it looks like this: width="425" height="344"

Love you!
Just so cute! What a girl!
Jordan, I need some advice for how to get video to post on my Blog... you are the expert I turn to!!

Popular Posts