Bunny Bouncing Back in Time...

Easter 2010

Michelle, Eedy and Me and Easter Pageant

Gotta love bunny ears.


Jumpin' with Jack and Auntie Haley
First real Easter egg hunt for this girl. (Yes, I know how incredibly behind I am here!) HAha!



I do miss that porch, but am so glad that Eedy has a yard to run in now! Loved those flowers. And gotta love morning baby hair. :)
Wow do the days go by! And this girl nestles deeper in my heart than I ever thought was possible! Who knew hearts ran so deep! I am thankful for Easter, for my Savior, for His love and sacrifice for us, that we may experience joy and sorrow, and that we will experience a deeper joy than we could ever imagine when we return to live with Him. I am forever grateful.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jaron & Abby said…
Sooo cute Jordyn! Yes a little behind but I still love to see the pics!

Popular Posts