Hard to Say Goodbye at Sunset


We will forever be grateful for all the friends we made, the wonderful neighbors that were more like family, the incredible ward that really was like home, all the memories that will forever be carved into our hearts... Thank You.

New chapter, new adventure... we are now with Craig's wonderful parents, and feel so very blessed.

For those left behind, we will never forget you. You have been woven into the tapestry of our lives, and have helped make it beautiful.

We miss you, we love you.

Until we meet again...

(Oh, and goodbye our beloved Tiffany Square Home, goodbye beautiful peach tree - thank you for giving me the gift of your harvest this one last time. And rosebushes, thanks for finally blooming and looking pretty for the first time in the last 3 years! HAha. Ok I think I am going to say goodbye to the dirt soon so I better just stop! ;)

Thanks for an incredible 5 year adventure!!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Kristen said…
So sorry you finally had to leave. It was such a cute house. I hope Edyn is old enough to remember it (I'm sure you won't let her forget, haha). Hugs.
Jen said…
I'm about to cry for you:(
It's so hard leaving your 1st home.
Anonymous said…
That's such a cute picture! I'm so sorry you guys had to move (but now you're closer me!). This is just a temporary glitch. Your next place will be even better, filled with neighbors you'll love and lots of flowers and greenery :)
Home is where you make it, and I know you will
make a happy home together with your cute family
where ever you are.
I am sorry, I know it is hard!!

Popular Posts