Adventures of Kindred Spirits

Meet my sister. Sista from anotha mista. This is Michelle and Me. Adventures of.

Through the crazy maze of life we have found our way back to the same maze-y path.
(And a nice pool, thanks Paul and Beverly!)

We started out together roughly 25 years ago. Nursery really works. Networking starts young.

One of our outfits from the early years.... ok no, that is some bargain shopping turned into comedic entertainment.

Love it when Auntie Shell shops for Eedy. :)

Mommy's pretty good too... I make her wear this dress all the time. Go Marshall's clearance rack!

And we're having a little too much fun in this antique shack...

I really was going to buy that... I said WAS! (The skirt thank you.) It's like being in a country where you are not attracted to a single soul then by the end of the trip you're sure something changed cause all the sudden the men are lookin' pretty good! HAha... no, ok, I still kinda like the skirt...

Shot with big brother...

(Deep monster voice: GIMMEE the SHOES!) haha! So excited over red shoes we can't hold the camera still! Um, little scary...

Sometimes you CAN be around a person a little too long...
Cool shower at her mom's... its like showering in the rain... Craig's dream shower...
We start young ladies.



Some beautiful homes in Tempe... a girl can dream... (pics don't do them justice)
And this is where Eedy sleeps when daddy is watching her...

(HAhaha, she is SUCH a little monkey. Yes, we took her down.)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

WOW!! Those homes are beautiful, I do love the rain shower, you are so right about the girl can dream. Looks like you had a heck of a fun time shopping. Good times.
Jen said…
Aww I love kindred spirits. You two are so cute :)
Anonymous said…
Hahaha :D We are such weirdos!
Glad we get to be weird together, though :)
Love you, Jordyn!

Popular Posts