Luck of the Irish X's 3

That's right. 3 whole FOUR LEAF CLOVERS in my yard. They are quite large and grow separate from any other clovers. And yes, I am feeling quite lucky this month, despite what this month will eventually bring...

My PEACH tree. This, my love, is why I requested it (not to mention the delicious peaches that follow). Miracles abound, as I never thought I would see it bloom one more time...




The one rose on this small rose bush, but it does display itself with much grace and beauty.

Happy Spring

(which in Arizona immediately follows fall... well no, I mean summer...)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jen said…
No Way! You are totally going to have good luck:)

LOVE the peach tree flowers- Gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
I need to learn how to garden! Yours always looks SO good :)
Edyn said…
In pictures... HAHA. Real life... not so much. But thanks! :)

This is Jordyn btw... :)
Shawn and Tasha said…
Bring on the clovers! That's awesome. With your love for everything beautiful in nature, you sure would love Portland right now. There are daffodils, tulips, and blossoms all over trees evvvverywhere here right now! It's so beautiful, I can't stand the thought of only having one more spring here.
Shawn and Tasha said…
By the way, hope you've been able to celebrate your happy happy burfday all week long! You deserve it!:)

Popular Posts