More Adventures to Pen in 2010

Craig and I started out the new year with our traditional hike to Siphon Draw in the Superstitions. We ALMOST got to where he proposed to me, exactly 5 years ago. Wow... really? 5 YEARS? I'm feeling old... um, in a good way, I think...

It is a very fun, but challenging hike (for me)!


It was the best New Years Day hike of our marriage! It just gets better and better! We had a blast together. How I love that man of mine!

SHOUT OUT to the incredible WINDY! She lovingly and freely made this awesome girly car seat for Edyn (and loaned us the car seat itself!) To see more of her marvelous masterpieces go to www.lebugbaby.blogspot.com. THANKS WINDY! You are a life-saver, and awesome sis-in-law!
What is this?
OH, hello Eedy. :)

Comments

Anne said…
Eedy is to cute and so is her new carseat, lucky girl!
Jen said…
Happy Anniversary!
What a beautiful place to get engaged:)
Miss Kendra said…
That looks liek a FUN hike! It's even better when it's sentimental. :) Oh, beautiful girl too. Obviously !
Shawn and Tasha said…
That last picture makes me smile.:) Eedy is getting cuter by the day! What a fun little getaway, too!

Brett and Alicia...Brett and Alicia...hmm??:) hahaha I love it. Maybe we will be related after all.:)

Popular Posts