
Cheesy Halloweeny Smile

Butterfly Baby -- (seriously this came together last second... or, maybe it was the butterfly spirit guide that made me do it? Hmmm.... -- ok seriously I did not do this because of the dang 'spirit guide thing!) HAha!

I am the butterfly hunter and I caught my first baby butterfly! (that is all Craig and I could come up with, camo is the only 'costume' that Craig will ever wear, besides a fish hat!) haha

Eedy and the adorable girls that I nanny at the Annual Lyn Rae Ward Halloween Party!!!

Eedy's first pony ride!

The Butterfly Gang! (Anyone remember the Buttercream Gang? 'Ol school, probably too old... oh man) The party was the Wednesday before Halloween and it was FREEZING! Butterfly Annie had the right idea. :)

Butterfly, Nana, Hippie

Halloween Day at 30th Ward's Halloween Party in the Allen's backyard!

Eedy loves her Papa

Papa loves his Eedy.

Trick or Treat! How 'bout dog? Edyn wanted the dog more than any candy...

The Kimball Haunted House! Dad comes up with the best ideas on Halloween night. This year the upstairs is 'on fire', he even carved those pumpkins in two seconds flat. Mom's awesome spider web, I love the cute Halloween stuff (as opposed to the nasty blood and gore Halloween side!).

The KGB got away in Chase's jeep with a pirate ghost at the helm blasting pirate music! It actually was pretty cool. ;)

The KGB will kill you AGAIN! Even after you're dead.... wah hahaha - evil cackles...

Eedy captured by SWAT!

Ghost Chase, Butterfly EedyBelle, Butterfly Hunters, KGB Hunter, SWAT Garrett
Later that night we had a spooky party at the Salmons! This house looks so much better on camera! HAha!
Our Halloweeny Masterpiece!
It was an awesome HALLOWEEN!!!
Comments
Love the haunted gingerbread house too.
p.s. I was thinking...just a thought ya know (wink wink)...we still have a chance at being related. Alicia...Hunter...Alicia...Hunter??? hahaha What do ya think?:)