Love is...


Exhausting...

(The pillow started out on her back (she sleeps on her tummy) because she wanted my hand on her back to fall asleep... so we put the pillow there to, ya know, let her and us get to sleep. This is how we found her in the morning.) Oh to sleep like a baby...

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jen said…
Now that's love. Aw, so cute!
Anonymous said…
Ah! She is so cute :) I love it. She looks so much like you, it's crazy.
Oh, look at that sweetie! There is nothing like a mother's touch.. or a pillow!
I need to call you, I just have to remember to consider
our time differences so I don't call you at six in the morning or something!
Anonymous said…
PS: thanks for all the support with the political stuff. Really glad to have you on my side. Love you!
Shawn and Tasha said…
Isn't it hard to not be completely smitten by these little ones?:)

Popular Posts