Summer Splashes

Our little Hawaiin EedyBella ready for some fun in da sun! Uncle Chase helped buy this outfit when he took us to the Polonesian Festival at Tempe Town Lake for my birthday. What an awesome brother and uncle! :)

I think I look for a good family photo every chance I get... there's strength in numbers ya know. Statistically a great one is bound to pop up someday! Not that I don't like this one, but someday we'll ALL be smiling. :)
I just thought this was pretty stinkin' cute-funny. I always get her RIGHT AFTER the perfect shot. I wish I had a camera hooked to my brain and all I had to do was blink.... hmmm...

She loves the water, and Mr. Turtle made it extra fun, and Mr. Daddy. :)


One more shot at the family photo lottery... haha, ok, I just take 'em cause I like 'em! And its not too often there's someone else to take our picture... and I remember to ask.
On with the swimming!
One of the many faces of the EedyBelle.

The Phoenix Zoo on Safari Night, we liked the fake antelope thing. (The Kimball parents were on the stake pioneer trek, so we were in charge of the not-so-wee Kimball kiddies. (and a Hardison) Great times people!

Bridger, the comic relief of the family... wait, so is Chase, Hunter and sometimes Haley. Sorry Brayde, you and me don't always make the cut... but we have other strengths! :) Actually it was Brayde's idea to have Bridger stick his head in the lions mouth. Bridger is so willing!

Chilin' back at the Kimball homestead with Auntie Haley. EedyBelle loves her Auntie Haley! It was a good, fun, adventurous weekend!


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Brooke said…
I wish I could tell you that the picture taking thing gets better...it doesn't. I still don't have a good pic of our fam with everyone smiling and looking the same way.(; Are you liking being able to swim in 100 degree weather instead of 65 degrees and raining like in WA?(:
Jen said…
My problem isn't having people around to take the picture. It's getting Scott to cooperate :) The man hates picture!

I love swimming as a family and you can't beat the zoo:)
Diana said…
It was so fun to bump into you at the zoo this weekend! It looks like you had fun. I love the family pictures. Seriously, the vast majority of our pics turn out crazy-looking. Someone always has to be squinting, or frowning, or trying to run away... Good times.
Jaron & Abby said…
She is so dang cute in that little pink outfit! I can't believe she is getting so old! She is going to be a year pretty soon, that is so crazy! We have to hang out before we leave. We are going to miss you guys and our late night hangouts. :)
Kristen said…
Your little monkey is so cute. Love her expressions. You can tell she has some interesting thoughts running through her head. Can't wait for her to start expressing them in words. She'll keep you on your toes.

And I loved having lunch with you and I didn't even notice that it was long. Was it? I didn't care. It's been so long since we've seen each other and I wanted to spend some time getting to know your little Eedy.

Let's go again next week. K?

(Now can you get some people to come over and comment on my blog? I'm feeling a little lonely over there, haha.)
I am sure there couldn't be a bad family picture of your adorable family!
Stephanie said…
Summer is so fun. Casen is taking swimming lessons. It looks like your little lady loves the water too!
Anonymous said…
Ah! I'm so jealous :( You get to swim and frolick and I'm stuck here where it's wet and cold. Grrr... You look so cute and happy. I'm glad to see it :)
Kara Jones said…
i miss your parents pool. remember that fight we got into with the funoodles, or was that Emily and I and you were trying to break it up... refresh a rusty memory here.
Shawn and Tasha said…
Love the family picture. I am not one to give advice in that area as we sure haven't mastered that one yet. Our last family photo shoot we did not have a SINGLE picture where at least both of the boys were looking at the camera. Edyn's cute no matter what any way.:)

Oh oh oh! The swimming pictures make me want to jump right in! We have the warm weather now, just no pool. Well, unless a kiddie pool counts.:)

(Your hair looks super cute in the picture at the zoo!)
Anne said…
Your little family picture is so cute! I know what you mean- it's impossible to get a shot of everyone looking good (but you look great in that one so go for it!) :)
I'm cracking up at the comment you left. Yes, little Blake arrived in November. We love our little boys! I'm glad I know you have a blog. I like keeping up to date with people and love looking at pictures. Edyn is darling!!
LafeNLacy said…
It looks like you are having a very happy summer! We're still waiting for the weather to warm up enough here to go swimming. Edyn looks so old!! I can't believe it. And in response to your earlier posts, I am definitely one of your friends that rarely comments. Thanks for still being my friend! I will try to do better :)

Popular Posts