Boys and Their Toys








Posted by Picasa

Comments

Brooke said…
Love the name of the car! And tell Craig, good job winning!
Diana said…
That was such a fun night. If not for that water bottle, our car may have won...
I need a copy of that pic of Andrew. Priceless. Boys and their cars, indeed!
perkiwindy said…
THAT is funny! Now let me guess...he waited until the last minute and came up with that idea in a hurry? Guess it paid off!
Anonymous said…
That's so funny! Who knew Craig was so creative? lol I bet it's b/c you rubbed off on him ;) j/k
Kristen said…
Congrats to Craig. And bravo to him for thinking of the environment - powering his car with water. I'm guessing there was no weight restriction at this derby?

What I really want to know is how the dino fared.
Kara Jones said…
cute hat Jordyn, wear it to BQ next time ;-)
Jen said…
Those cars are so creative:)
Okay what a cool car! haha And Jordy you are lookin' good as usual!

Popular Posts