Say it in the shower...

The thoughts and deeds of a noble Hubby:

"There are so many ways to say 'I love you'. Why not say it in the shower?" thought a thoughtful hubby. "Why yes, that is just what I'll do." And with a jolly scrub of the fist and a song in his heart, he scrubbed through the shower scum to reveal the thoughts of his ever so clean and pure heart.

And what glee that insued! As the Jordy discovered the thoughts of this thoughtful hubby she joyously exclaimed "Ice cream for all!" and she kissed the Craigy in honor of his great and noble deed. For what could say "I love you" more, than a clean and pure heart.... in the shower...


THE END




I love my Craig. :)

-- and yes, my shower is that dirty (um, today) -- I figure we all have our occasional 'dirtly little secrets'.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Diana said…
Now that's love! Such a cute post. Thanks for sharing your "dirty little secret". (I'm glad I'm not the only one with a dirty shower...)
perkiwindy said…
I have lots of dirty secrets. Starting in my kitchen, running through each bathroom (3 of them), climbing the cluttered stairs, touring the loft, and settling in the bedrooms.
perkiwindy said…
Oh, and that kind of thing would be a hint that it needs cleaning in my house. :)
Dan and Annie said…
Wow Joran, You are all sorts of clever in your writing. And what a thoughtful husband. Thanks for your comment on my blog. You made my day. I'm glad I never offended you and I'm glad your memories of me include stickin it to the boys who think they can get away with being rude to my Jordy. Love ya!
Kristen said…
Awwww. I have lots of dust to leave messages in. What a great idea! Who needs to clean when we can put the grime to more creative uses. Will you thank Craig for me? Haha.

K, so I'm thinking Thursday would be a good day to meet and catch up. What do you think?

Popular Posts