This is little Miss Karsyn Stapley. Isn't she just adorable with that huge flower!? She is a month old and still weighs less than Edyn when she was born! She is around 6 and 1/2 pounds! (Edyn was 8.9lbs)



This is my awesome cousin Sandi Stapley with Karsyn and Edyn. We had a fun afternoon together!



I don't know if you can read what I put on the picture but I thought this picture was in dire need of some cute commentary!

Girls are so much fun! I'm glad Edyn has a fun little girly cousin her age now!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Luke & Shawnie said…
Happy Birthday Jordy! I hope you had a good day! Love you! and I love the pics!
Sandi said…
Hope you had a great trip and a wonderful birthday!! Lets get together soon! xoxo Sandi
Shawn and Tasha said…
SO cute! Looks like you guys had a great trip!

Popular Posts