HallowEeeny Eedy Baby

We have the Bridger the Jedi, Brayde the basketball player, Haley the Pirate Princess, Jordyn the Pirate Wench, and Eedy Baby in her onesie that says it all, "I Vant Your Candy!"



Some of my old awesome Beehives! Sarah, Kylie, and Holly!

The Sistarrrrrrrrrrrrs.... Arrrr

This is what happened when Edyn was left with her Nana so I could take my little sibs to our stake Halloween party Wednesday night! They love to clown around... Hardy harhar!

This one did surprise me. Never thought I would see my old dog Daisy's costume on my baby's head one day...

These were my bunny ears when I was five!

And my cat ears from when I was six... seven? Nana clearly had all the fun...

We watched Young Frankenstein on the projector in the back yard on Halloween night. That is my favorite Halloween movie!

My Boo Baby and her sucker. Maybe next Halloween kiddo.


What good kids! Haley, Brayde & Bridger doing the dishes afte Sunday dinner. I taught 'em all I know. ;)

Eedy and Grandpa reading together.

Comments

kemra said…
Seriously - she is SO CUTE!!!! I just want to eat her up!!! You are so pretty too - You look fantastic!
Anonymous said…
You guys are so cute! You look so hot in these pictures :) Your a natural mom for sure. I hope all is well, write me when you can. Love you!
Kara Jones said…
ohhh,Daisy's devil helmet.
I never like her.
Kara Jones said…
Okay I know how you are that was probably harsh. i just remember Daisy moved about like a live pin-ball machine.
Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh!!! Edyn is so cute! I'm so glad you posted so many pictures of her, so we can all see her an her little personality. And no way have we forgotten about you guys! We need to get together soon!

Popular Posts