Lattin Family Reunion 2008

Comments

Kara Jones said…
Looks like it was all fun-in-the-sun. You are beautiful and brave to take a silhouette picture of yourself against the sunset. It would have just looked like a solar eclipse if I took the same shot at the point in my pregnancy.
The bubbles were driving me nuts so honestly I didn't see all the pics.
How fun! It looks like you all had a blast! Love the beach!
angela hardison said…
Jordyn! So glad you found my blog and said hello... I ran into your dear mother a few weeks ago and she told me you were prego. Congrats on the upcoming little baby- that's so exciting! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of her once she comes :)
Natalie said…
Looks like you had a great time!! good luck with the last few days to go! Love ya!
Shawn and Tasha said…
Hey Jordyn!! Looks like a blast of a vacation! I hope things are going well for you and baby Flower.:) Can't wait to see that precious little girl. (this is so exciting!!) Good luck! Love you!
Lacey T said…
Craig & Jordyn! Hey, it's Lacey
(Judd) Turner. How are you two doing? Craig and I go way back... t.p.'ing my house EVERY weekend! Glad to find you two on here. Congrats on the baby.
Lisa said…
Update, Update, Update. We want to see pictures. Love you!

Popular Posts